All federal, state and local laws must be followed. This means we’re (River Valley Arms & Ammo) is not allowed to ship firearms to individuals. When you purchase a firearm online from us, we must ship it to another Federal Firearm Licensee (FFL) holder. This would be an establishment that likely sells and/or repairs firearms near you as you must have a FFL for the retail sale of firearms in the US.
Here’s how the process works…
- Purchase the firearm through our website or give us a call.
- You’ll need to find a FFL near you that will transfer the firearm for you and contact them to ask them to complete the transfer.
- Get their contact information (phone and email preferably) and get it to us.
- We will get in touch with the FFL and get a copy of their license.
- Once we have a copy of their license, we can ship the gun out.
If you have other questions about regulations we must follow or need more information on the shipping process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
New product often times has a warranty and we will assist you in every way we can to ensure you get a product that’s up to your standards and ours. If you have an issue with the product you’ve purchased, please contact us immediately.
Used product is sold as is. No returns. Again, if you have an issue with the product you’ve purchased, please contact us immediately.
Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee for 30 days from the date of sale. After that point, all sales are final. Purchaser must pay for shipping on returns.