Practical Performance Handgun Class
August 21 @ 8:00 am - August 22 @ 5:00 pm$450
Professional handgunner and grand master level shooter Tim Herron, will be instructing a two day, Practical Performance handgun class, Aug 21-22
Class size is limited to 8-12 students wanting to enhance their overall skill set to better respond to dynamic situations while employing a handgun. Improving both accuracy at speed, as well as improved weapons handling to increase proficiency and safety.
Class will cover skills and techniques of performance shooting, including the following:
1. Importance of trigger control and sight management and the effects of grip tension when shooting
2. Techniques for how to shoot both fast AND accurately
3. Proper draw, reload and manipulation techniques
4. Strong hand and support hand only (1 handed shooting)
5. Engaging multiple targets and transitions
6. Importance of having gun up, ready to shoot ALWAYS
7. Moving quickly and effectively with a pistol
Small class size ensures Tim has the opportunity to evaluate and work with each student individually, so that students can get guidance in the areas they need it most.
Tim Herron is a grand master and professional competitive handgun shooter who currently competes at the top national level of USPSA (United States Practical Shooting Association). Tim has been instructing and coaching shooters from “brand new” to “top level” throughout his career and has a fantastic ability to diagnose, convey and articulate information in a way that is easy to grasp, understand and put into action.
This Two day class cost is $450 payable to River Valley Arms and Ammo.
Tim will also be teaching a third optional day as an Instructor Development Course. More info about this is available by contacting coordinator Marcel Krueger; Email at Marcel@rivervalleyarms.com or 507-430-2791